Blue Square Civil Engineering Ltd has the resources and experience to undertake a variety of civil engineering projects across the Midlands and the North West.
The key areas of expertise which this joint venture adds to the Blue Square Group are;
- Installation of new traffic signals and ducting
- Installation of new and replacement street furniture and guard rails
- Installation of all new signalled traffic crossings including Puffins, Toucans and Pegasus
- Pavement construction, both footway and carriageway
- Planing and resurfacing
- Laying of anti skid surfacing and white and yellow lining
- Junction widening
- Installation of bridle ways and footpaths
- Replacement of damaged guardrails
- A 24 Hour Emergency Incident Response Unit to make safe traffic signals, guard rails, crossings etc which have been damaged by Road Traffic Accidents. Rosgal are on hand to ensure traffic flow is returned to its optimum capacity as quickly as possible
The Northern Powerhouse and Midlands Engine projects have increased the demand for quality Civil Engineering contractors, in addition to the usual day to day demands of local councils and Government departments.